lunes, 22 de junio de 2009

Going out in the Hotel Zone

This weekend went out with a friend, went home from a coworker, so pick two friends to the friend of labor, campeche are very cool and which are known to be a friend of a friend of ours that we have in Campeche, which is a small world ... is little or campeche, jejejejee, but there were good to arrancones, never gone, but on many occasions I was invited by a pal to accompany him, but I was never xoy. We were taking my pal and I buy beer in total 5 new mix (dove cans) in order was only for a while because it rained and was suspedio ... Thereafter Carabaña went to the lookout, my pal and I, we had already bored, and as others with whom we went we saw with the intention of wanting to keep track in that area, which we are better off and we fled to the dens ...

After parking the car at the side of SLICE, my pal came to say hello, there invited us drinks, gave me a dove and a shot of Tekila, was the most horrific they had taken ... had a bad taste, not the dove I just shot and I could not do the ugly, because I was invited to pal and my friend were approached to take one with us, but the taste was horrible Tekila .. .. I sensed immediately that I started to hurt .... I almost almost finished elk limon to try to remove the taste of Tekila that I had missed ...

Anyway, when we were there, someone approached public relations Dady Rock, and because you know my pal gave us free from the bars and go dady rock, then I take a lot of doves 3 and 2 glasses of pure refreshment to treat not have to hydrate and crude, but I think it does not work, here we are brother and another pal were throwing the chaos and his friends, dady rock was more or less crowded, nothing like the days when I was going and was in the uni ... Anyway, from there to the left about 2.40 am and we got in the back where Dady O was sung take me another 3 pigeons, my pal and llevame 6 as 5 or 6 beers and whiskey that a second failure you do nothing .. jajaja and relatively not everything that I had taken with the pigeons was not drunk that I have some birthdays. But I say that this shot of Tekila take first was the death ... Dady O was the most crowded, and there were many very beautiful and chava fresa. I call him to Dady O Cancun strawberry the antrum, are more striking in the post ... by the way ... arrancones where we were going to pass by and was cerradoooooo LIVE ... was unsuccessful or that wave who knows .. Since it opened but did not attract many people who say ... Anyway, I saw that night my pal to come home and park your car, and I went to mine,,, reaches me, I starved to death a few sandwiches, and went to sleep ... the following day I could not get up to go to work and slept until 7 or 8 pm ... as you can see?

No hay comentarios: